Monday, February 22, 2010

Feeling Lucky?


Introducing... Miss Sparkle.


Oh how exciting! She Waits For Whispers is holding a little competition!

You know what they say, You have to be in it to win it, and this is super easy! All you have to do is simply comment on this blog entry, and tell me 2 things.

1. What is your favourite item on the Miss Sparkle felt page?
2.If you had a magic wand, and could do any one thing in the world with it. What would you do?

I have two of these gift packs to give away, which will include all sorts of lovely goodies! Some of which are featured on the Miss Sparkle felt page, and some items which are only just being finished as your read this little entry, and have yet to be uploaded to the little online store!!

So what are you waiting for! Entries will close at the end of day on Friday 26th of February. The lucky winners will be contacted via email, so dont forget to leave that in your comment too!

6 comments:

  1. Wow hello Miss Talented. I love everything especially the Tea for Two print! Pick me, I'm family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, found through 'the beat my heart skips'. Hmmm.. love the 'I wanna hold your hand' and if I had a magic wand I would... be able to point it a strangers on the train/tram on the way to work and makes them laugh (everyone always looks so grumpy on the way to work, don't you think?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tea for Two one! And if I had a magic wand I would use it to change my outfit whenever I wanted and not have to pay for cute clothes. I always go to class wearing one thing and regretting it because I'm either way too cold or way to hot and never feel like my clothes are what I'd like to be wearing! Shallow, maybe, but that's my answer haha :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your prints! I think the home is where the heart is might be my favorite...

    A magic wand... hmm.. I would solve world hunger. So cliche, right?

    Pick me!

    bridget.c.hunt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite is the i wanna hold your hand print!! its adorable!!

    and if i had a magic wand i would simply wave it and voila endless baking supplies and cute bakeware {like the big top cupcake pan!}

    thanks for doing this!!!
    crossing my fingers

    xo

    shellsea712@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prints are amazing! I love the "Tea for Two" as well. If I had a magic wand i'd use it to help me make the best decisions in any situation because I am super indecisive and am always second guessing myself! I think it would help relieve stress and frustrations :).

    ReplyDelete