Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Deux

Day Two.
Your longest friend.
{There are a few... But heres the one I picked.}


May I introduce to you, the most beautiful girl in the world. Her name is Dom, and she is amazing. That's all you really need to know, but, I guess I could tell you a little bit more about this special little lady. Dom and I met 6 years ago {holy moly} when our local Boys only school was putting on a production... a musical no less... called back to the 80's {imagine, big hair, star wars, 80's high school and all your favourite 80's tunes} After a bit of persuading by another friend, I was enlisted to play one of the lead roles. Dom had also been cast in the production, and the rest... well as they say was history. Air Bands, Concerts, Picnics, Hang outs. I honestly cant pinpoint my favourite memory with this girl. {there have just been too many good ones} Dom has been there for me through so much, and even though right now we live on different islands in this beautiful country, I know that she is always there for me. We may not talk every day, we may not even see each other for months at a time, but our friendship is one of those real ones, you know, where you can be absent for periods of time, and then the minute you are together again, things are just as they always were. And the most exciting thing... She is thinking about moving to Auckland! Oh boy! That would see me wearing my glad face all the time!



Oh and! Five days till I start school... I may, or may not be starting to get a little nervous!



2 comments: