Ok, so its not quite an Oscar, but I am still pretty excited to recieve this Blog Award from my darling beautiful cousin Jess, over at the beat my heart skips. So here goes, 7 things that you might not know about yours truely.
1. I like to bake a lot, infact, i pretty much like to cook anything. My pal Ruthy and I just made the most delicious chocolate chip pancakes for brunch. They were so good! nomnomnom.
2. I have been trained classically in vocals since I was 7, and have competed in Vocal competitions since I was 8. I dont do it anymore, but for about 2 years I was the lead vocalist in a rock band. Im thinking about starting something up again.
3. My middle name is Alice. My great grandmother lived on Alice Street for a really long long time and my mother loved the original Alice in Wonderland story, so it fitted pretty well.
4. I have 12 tattoos. Okay, some of you probably knew this already but still. I have music notes on my chest, the map of new zealand on my foot, a sailor jerry anchor on my right ankle, a rose and swallow on my right ankle, my camera on my right calf, a cassette tape on my left calf, a diamond and a compass on my inner left leg, a heart with MUM through it and a globe on my inner right leg, a skeleton key on my neck and a feather with a murder of crows on my left forearm. And yes, they all have their own meanings *phew!*
5. I graduate from University in 8 weeks with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Criminology and Religious Studies.
6. I like to send little notes to the people in my life, so that they know that I love and cherish them as much as I do. I dont think people take enough time to really tell people they love them anymore. So, I make a real effort on a daily basis to let people know how much I care.
7. I am a gypsy, and my feet are ever so itchy. I want to travel again. Now if only I could get the money tree to grow properly...
Well thats me, Now to tag some other lovelies. Lets see.
Gabrielle at and a seed This girl is incredibly talented and one of the sweetest that I know
Jillian at jillian dee and dexter too! I just love this blog. Thats all there is too it.
Kevi at its pronounced kevi. If you havent checked this blog out, you should. it makes me smile.
Ruthy at ruthless knuckles. Best friend, and new to the blogging world. Go and say hi!
Kathleen at just a small town girl. Her blog guarantees a smile. Everytime.
And last, but certianly NOT least, YOU! I pick you! Tell me something about yourself. I love each and everyone of you, and want to get to know you better. xox