Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh Rainy Days


Today is has been raining a lot, though, unlike some people, I actually quite enjoy the rain. Its given me a good chance to start writing some love notes to some pretty cute people. If you would like me to write you one... you should check this out, and then who knows what little surprises might end up in your mailbox! This weather has also given me a good chance to spend some time designing which has been a lot of fun. There are a lot of new prints on their way... which is exciting! Are there any ideas floating out there for my prints? Sayings that you say and then catch yourself thinking 'oh that was a good one' or pictures you could see framed in a room in your house?

Speaking of designs, Bridget is hosting a Miss Sparkle giveaway! Check it out here, If you are a follower of my blog, you get a free entry, so, why not try your luck!

Thank you all for the blog love lately, its been so nice receiving all your messages! For now though, I am going to love you and leave you, I'm going to go and make a nice cup of tea, and work on something I like to call Project 21. Ooooh.



6 comments:

  1. AH YES!
    going to enter that giveaway asap! i have so many other artworks i want! haha. {i sound so greedy but i just love them!}
    and yes i love love love rainy days! some people think i'm crazy but they are just so calming and laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know what you have until it's gone...when I lived in New Zealand how I cursed the rain....but when you have to live without it...life isn't so great....I'd love to have a rainy New Zealand day...it refreshes the mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know Audrey Kawasaki. I love those illustrations! I also really like Miss Van, you probably know her ^^

    ♥ dontlookinthecamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about the rain - it can be so peaceful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love running in the rain!!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rain too! I think it's the clouds.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love She & Him too.

    ReplyDelete