Saturday, January 1, 2011

Faces of 2010

Now I am not going to lie, I have a pretty amazing family {its true} but not only that, I am so so so lucky to have a second family, a family of friends who mean the world to me, and who I love more than anything. These are some of the faces of my twenty ten these are some of the best people in the world. {and by no stretch of the imagination are they all of them...but i thought 20 photos was enough hehe} Oh and a wee documentation of my hair colours for the year!





Beauties huh?


From Top to Bottom: 1. Miss Shayla and I in Oaklahoma 2. Dom and I 3. Sophie and I celebrating Jeans birthday 4. Drunking antics. 5. Evana and Me 6. Ally Lambro and me. 7. Alannah and I at her engagement party. 8. The girlies, Jacinta, Jess, Rosie and I getting ready for my 21st. 9. Rosie and I. 10. Skyping with my Alabama beauty Carol. 11. Jacinta and I 12. Party with the girls on the footpath. Chandee, Jenni, Chloe and I. 13. Ellie May and Me. She likes to kiss my face. 14 My wifey for lifey. Alesha and I at a gig. 15. one of the best boys I know. Mikey and Me, aka Murphatron and Tillius Prime. 16. Abbey and Tillie. 17. Jenni with an I and Tillie with an I and a E. 18. BB, Josh and I. 19. Sarah and Me. Im lucky enough to live with this amazing woman. 20. Abbie, Tori and I. Dorsel Fins for life.



4 comments:

  1. Aww, I love these photos! They're so cute!
    Hope you have a great new years!

    -www.catch13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have an amazing second family!! They are all so lucky to have you! :)
    Thank you for the sweetest comment on my blog today, it meant the world!
    ~ Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a wonderful group of people as your support system. that's so thoughtful of you to give them this gratitufe. Hope you had a great new years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful love letter to your family of friends! I love looking at all the photos and imagining all the wonderful and fun times that accompany them. You are very blessed to have an amazing circle of friends who clearly love you! And you look gorgeous in all of them xo

    ReplyDelete