Thursday, January 13, 2011

Steal my heart

Im back from my little roadtrip, which turned out to be a bit of a bigger one than I imagined. I cant wait to share some of the moments with you in a little bit! But in the meantime I wanted to share something else with you... Its no secret Ive always had a fascination with New York City. To say that I love that city is well, like saying, cookie monster loves cookies. I first met this city face to face just over a year ago now, when I spent Christmas 2009 there, and saw the first sun of 2010 there too. What a magical place. The hustle, the bustle, the amazing atmosphere, the shopping, the sites, the energy. Oh its like a dream. Anyway, I found this little timelapse video, and it made me remember how much I adore this city. I thought you might fall in love with it a little bit too.





2 comments:

  1. I also love NYC and that video is brilliant:) Happy Friday my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that you're back! Can't wait to hear ALL about your road trip!

    ReplyDelete