Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week Four.

Once upon a time there were 2 girls, who decided to embark on a photographic journey. Not the kind of Journey with Dragons and Bad Guys, rather the kind of journey that requires them to take 1 photo everyday for a whole year. Thats 365 photos. A challenge? Perhaps, But these girls decided to take it on together, everything is better in pairs right? The rules are simple. 1 Photo every day for 365 days. Starting December 25th 2010 and ending December 25th 2011. They thought they would share their little project on their blogs. A little gallery of sorts. So this is it. A year of photographs. Are you ready to see what their worlds look like through a lens?

Week Four.
15.01.2011 - 21.01.2011


I have had such an awesome week and its been fun to reflect that in photos this week! I definitely got back into the groove of things! My good friend Alesha and I started lo0oking around for ideas for her wedding, one of my best friends in the entire world came up from Christchurch to spend a long weekend with me, I travelled out of the city to support my boys in Shotgun Alley, and hung out at the last show of their summer tour, and I went to Big Day Out, and saw the Deftones, Tool, Iggy and the Stooges and some of my other favourite bands, all in 7 days! It was crazy! I think this week coming, is going to need to be a chilled one, so I can catch up on sleep and laundry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment