Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama


Yesterday was my beautiful mums birthday! {wasnt she an adorable baby!!} Man, she is so amazing. She also might just be the hardest woman on the planet to purchase a gift for. She is the kind of lady who, if she sees something she likes, and wants, she will buy it. For herself. Which is wonderful, but when it comes to buying a gift for her, well, it makes things tricky. I perservered and found a gorgeous silk pashmina scarf with a great black and white print, and a pair of beautiful handpainted and blown wine glasses, of course with a bottle of her favourite white wine.

I know my mum doesnt read this, {well at least, I dont think she does} but I just wanted to say how much I love her, and respect her, and well, think she is the best ever.

Oh yes! My mum is also astonished by how much mail I have been getting with the snail mail swaps that I have been doing with ya'll. So I thought, who would like to send something to my mum? Haha. It doesnt have to be anything awesome, maybe just a wee card that says "hope you are having a great day" or something like that? That would be fun right? I think so! Email me? Yay! Or if you have my address already, you could just change the name to Jenny Stevens. That would get to her! Yes it would!

Not long until the giveaway closes... if you havent already you should go and check it out, there arent a gazillion entries, so you still have a pretty good shot at taking away some awesome mystery items.

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your mama! The gift you got her sounds perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me your momma's addy and i'll send her a belated bday card. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tillie, happy birthday to your mum! I will be putting something in the post for you by the end of the week so will put a wee somthing in for your mum too.
    My mum is amazed with all my mail too, I dont think she understands the concept of blogging but she definately see's the effect of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Mum Tillie :) lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw <3
    I don't have your e-mail, so I'll just give you mine:
    sophies_fantasy@hotmail.com
    And I'll send her a very belated birthday card from Norway ;)

    xx Sophie

    http://sophieneechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete