Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh Snap!

I thought, seeings as the package swap went so swimmingly {yes i like that word okay!} I would try my hand at another little swap. This time, something most dear to my heart, photos! Everyone loves photos right?! {Chorus of 'rights' chime in here!}

So. Here it is folks. Presenting, the she waits for whispers, photoswap!

A photoswap you say! Well, let me give you the run down.

Step 1. Take a roll of film, or for those of you savvy folk out there with all this new age digital equipment, the equivilant to a roll of film {thats 24 photos folks}.
Step 2. Get the film developed, or get the photos printed.
Step 3. Include somewhere, somehow something written about the photos. A letter perhaps? Or little post it notes? Maybe an information brochure? haha. You get my drift!
Step 4. Pop your 24 photos, and note into an envelope and send it to your partner.
Step 5. Upload some of your photos that you recieve and share them with everyone! Ill create a linky in a later blog that you can link too! Wahoo!

What you take your photos of, is completely up to you! Your partner might be from a different state or different country {maybe even a different planet!} so you might want to show them around your home, town, city. Or you might want to take them to a party with you, or show them what its like to live a day in your life. Or you might just want to take 24 really pretty pictures!

I can hear you all now! Exciting I know! I think this is going to be a little bit of fun, oh yes I do!
So, all you have to do to register your participation, is email me at shewaitsforwhispers{at}ymail{dot}com with your interest, and your address, by the 12th of July. Its really that simple. I will hold onto your details, and on the 13th of July I will send you an email with your partners address! Then, you will have until the 20th of July, to send out your envelope! Although, really as soon as you register, you could be taking your photos! Oh, and feel free to blog about this/tell all your friends! The more the merrier.

I have another little project about to begin with my beautiful Cousin Miss Jess. So, you will find out more about that very soon! How exciting. Oh and thank you for all the well wishes! Still keep your fingers and such crossed, I will be able to tell you more as soon as I find out some cement news! EXCITING!

14 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun, but I can't think what I would take photos of. I'll have to have a bit of a brainstorm and see if I can come up with any bright ideas before the 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tillie - what a brilliant idea and it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too awesome, count me in as well Tillie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I'm a photo addict, so this is way cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in tillie!
    Im sorry im a terrible pen pal these days! camp has been crazy, but i would love to use a roll of film!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH THIS IS WAY TOO COOL!
    so creative and so fun!
    i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! I am going to try to convince Lilo to do it ( I am no photographer) What a fun idea though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing idea! :)
    Count me in Hun! Will drop you an email in a bit
    Yay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. count me in... i cant guarantee how my photos will turn out but im keen to give it a go!

    great idea!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in please. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea! I've been wanting to try out my new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very interested in this, indeed!


    but might i add... even when i shoot a full roll of film and develop them, sometimes i opt to get them on a cd rather than a full set of photos because i hate scanning things in. i realize that takes a bit of the fun out of holding the actual objects, but maybe even if you develop them AND send a cd? i don't have a scanner at home so i wouldn't be able to scan in the photos, just a thought!

    <3

    ReplyDelete