Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Friday eve.

Today is Thursday. And the day is dragging. Probably because I am really really looking forward to the weekend, but more on that in a second.

Oh Look at that! I have so many things to send out to you this week! Thank you all for the comments on my entry below! I have been hard at work making all your little cards, Ill do a post on them later on once I have completed them all! They look so wonderful, I think I might even keep a couple for myself. In this pile are the winners from my giveaway, a few letters to some lovely penpals, a few suprises and your cards! So hopefully, you will be getting some mail shortly.

In other news, One of the reasons I am so looking forward to this weekend is that my boys from Shotgun Alley are coming down to Wellington to play a show and spend some time. Not only is the band coming down, but a bunch of the kids that I hang out with in Auckland are also making the journey down to my city! Its going to be so much fun. In preparation for the show, the lovely Ruthy and I, missioned into town armed with Hundred of gig posters, and a can of spray adhesive, and assaulted the city.

It was a lot of fun, and we are hoping that it will bring in a bit of a crowd to the bar for the show. Fingers crossed.

9 comments:

  1. You are so sweet (and prompt)! Thanks again for creating the notecards! The concert should be fun and love the pictures of all the posters side-by-side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so much maiiill!!! i sent a letter to you the other day so let me know once you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much mail, exciting :) I'm really getting into this mail thing. I forgot how much I loved it when I had penpals as a a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all that mail! I am so super excited for the notecards! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a busy girl!! I can't wait to see your notecards!
    Sounds like your weekend is going to be awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos remind me of my graffiti days, running around tagging with my hood up! Your blog looks gorgeous, I must follow! I love letters and getting mail too! Have a great weekend, nearly there... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Darling♥

    Am so happy I just won my First giveaway!! And it all because of you!! I received my giveaway yesterday I MADE A VIDEO THANKING YOU!! (you should check it out) am so thankful am loving my portraits they are just amazing Love Love them!!! I was jumping up and down when I got it!------------Thanks doll….You’re the best! Am definitely visiting you shop, and buying some more goodies!!

    Am so glad you have great plans for this weekend its so fun to be out with friends and Enjoying an amazing Band how awesome is that!!!…..I hope you have a Blast!

    THANK YOU!! HAPPY EARTH DAY!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh the postmen are gonna have their work cut out :) the cards sound like a beautiful idea! I just did a post on quotes, what a coincidence :) I hope the gig went well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a whole lot of mail. I have a few packages that need to go out this week too.

    ReplyDelete