Friday, April 16, 2010

If I were a Butterfly...I'd thank you Lord for giving me wings.

Does anyone else remember that song? I think they sung it in Sunday School! haha oh I love it. I just remember the little kiddies having sweet actions for it, and wishing I had of been that cool when i was 4.

I found this on my dear cousin Jess' blog. So I decided that because I always am interviewing other people and things, that today, I would fill out a little something about myself, and this seemed cute. So.. here we go.

If I was a month, I’d be January. New Beginnings. And a Beautiful Sunny day with a quiet beer and friends all around. Ah perfection.
If I was a day of the week, I’d be Sunday, I dont know why, I just would be.
If I was a time of day, I’d be 1am. And if it was raining it would be even better.
If I was a planet, I’d be Venus. I like love..

If I was a sea animal, I’d be a mermaid, that totally counts right?
If I was a direction, I’d be West, A little off center, but going somewhere.
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a a park bench, so that lovers could meet, friends could hang out, and lonely people could take rest while walking their canine compains.
If I was a liquid, I’d be water, refreshing and free.
If I was a gemstone, I’d be a ruby, they are so pretty.

If I was a tree, I’d be a willow tree. There is something so wonderful about them..
If I was a tool, I’d be a spanner, i like to tighten things up and bring things together.
If I was a flower, I’d be a white gardenia, their fragrance is just stunning. Oh, or a sunflower. They brighten everyones day without a doubt..
If I was a kind of weather, I’d be summer rain, or the first snow fall.

If I was a musical instrument, I’d be a piano. So I could play some of the most classic songs ever written
If I was a color, I’d be green.
If I was an emotion, I’d be love.
If I was a fruit, I’d be a mango, or a pineapple, or something else exotic and delicious.
If I was a sound, I’d be a whisper. I wait for them..

If I was an element, I’d be fire.
If I was a car, I’d be fast, sexy, and red.
If I was a food ... I would be comforting. Something you could always turn to..Like Pizza. Or Mac 'nCheese haha
If I was a place, I’d be San Francisco, or Central Park, or Maybe the Grand Canyon.

If I was a material, I’d be Silk.
If I was a taste, I’d be sweet.
If I was a scent, I’d be delicious.

You should play along too! Go on! Oh, and there are only a a few more chances for you to enter my giveaway... so what are you waiting for. Not only is there the main prize, but 5 spot prizes for fun to! Oh and something else... when I get my 100th reader, there will be something else going up for you to... so, only 9 more of your lovelies to find, lets see what happens huh? I promise not to disappoint you!

8 comments:

  1. I remember this song! I think we sang it at Trentham school too! I'll post it on my blog too so I can play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! I, too, would love to be Central Park and 1am in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a simalar post if you want to check it out and we have some same answers.

    http://1nelegance.blogspot.com/2010/02/if-i-were-i-really-enjoyed-reading.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet, beautiful post! what lovely sentiments!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answers! I'll post mine soon and link back to you when I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha awww I loved that song when I was little! :) Brings back cute memories! I may pinch that little question list too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do remember that song! Our teacher would play it on the piano and we would sing along :) haha so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete