Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A vacation, of the spontaneous kind.

800kms to travel to the destination

The sun was shining oh so bright!

Tillie, Sarah and Ruthy. Hanging out.

Shotgun Alley, Live at The Studio

Love getting kissed by this girl!

Hanging out with Josh

Another Beer please

Crazy cats i love you.

Jack on the rocks

Straw Moustaches

Isnt he cute!!

Toes in the ocean at Takapuna

What a beautiful day!

Auckland from the Devonport lookout.

It rained on the way home.

Oh what a wonderful long weekend I had. The spontaneous vacation up to Auckland was a lot of fun. Seeing everyone up there really brightened my life, I truely do have the most wonderful friends! It was nice to take a break from the reality of day to day living and just relax and party with some of the most wonderful people I know. Sunday night was full of music, and dancing, and drinking and photos and story telling. Followed by a perfect monday out in Takapuna and Devonport, enjoying the sun and the beach and the wonders that are right here in this beautiful country. Days like that really make me appreciate New Zealand so much more.

I know I missed Make Me A Mix tape this week! I am sorry! Being away sort of threw the schedule out the window. But it will be back next week with a glittery vengance. Im excited to share the next few volumes with you. Oh! How about this! If you have any bands you know/love/want to know more from and think that they might be interested in participating, why not send me their details or myspace link or something like that, and how knows, they might be in the next Make Me a Mix Tape feature!!

Also! Im excited to see I have 50 Followers! Oh Boy. I remember when the first person decided to follow me (Yes, it was my cousin jess over at the beat my heart skips but still!!) I was oh so very excited. And now, there are 50 of you little lovelies who continue to make my day everytime you comment or leave me little loves in my corner of the web. So! To celebrate, I am going to host a giveaway. I am just working on what is going to go inside, but keep your eyes peeled and in the next few days there should be something fun for you to enter to win! yay.


6 comments:

  1. Oh yay spontaneous adventures are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want an impromptu road trip so bad... these are fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a fun trip! Good friends and good music is always a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing trip. It's always so nice to get away, even for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like an awesome weekend! Thanks for entering my giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!!
    how fun!!
    i love random road trips!
    all these pictures are awesome and i love your red lips!!
    congrats on 50 followers! soon you'll have a 1000 i know it!!!

    ReplyDelete